Wieści z frontu

Moderator: LukaszST

Wieści z frontu

Postprzez Robert7NBI » 01 lut 2012, 00:29

DT napisał(a):Hello everyone. quel's previous status update can be found at post19641.html#p19641

We have added nearly 1/2 TB of new tables for distribution in the last month including the ntlm and md5 versions of mixalpha-numeric-all-space#1-8_[24|32].

quel is currently extremely busy between server issues and other matters and will probably be more visible sometime in February.

On the server front, there appears to be a couple of issues still to solve. As quel previously mentioned we are now using a loaner server to figure out some of those issues and finalize data we already gathered. I do not have a useful ETA to announce, but work continues on this front.

The ntlm_loweralpha-numeric#1-10 table set is being sent to our GARR mirror, so expect to start being able to get that set sometime this month. This will be a _0, _8, _16 set with _24 to be generated.

I took the seed server offline yesterday, but it will return sometime this week as I've temporarily cannibalized it for some testing. I'm assuming that since it sent out 16.4TB in the last 4 weeks that it is being used by a few of you, so I'll give it back as quickly as I can.
Short: robią, ale sami nie wiedzą kiedy zrobią, pewnie za parę tygodni.
Obrazek
Robert7NBI

Re: Wieści z frontu

Postprzez Robert7NBI » 30 gru 2012, 12:06

Rozpoczęliśmy liczenie ostatniej tablicy mysqlsha - regularnej pracy zostało na około dwa tygodnie, później zmiana repertuaru.
Obrazek
Robert7NBI

Powrót do DistrRTgen